BoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomOldGuyRamblings

Go down

RandomOldGuyRamblings Empty RandomOldGuyRamblings

Post  Rush Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:48 am

Senility rocks!

Rush
Fearless Leader

Back to top Go down

RandomOldGuyRamblings Empty Re: RandomOldGuyRamblings

Post  Rush Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:54 am

We must continue our momentum Brothers! With 13 currently active members, we are far and away the most active clan in EUO What a Face

Group hunts have helped bind us together and strengthen our characters as well. CTF sure appears to be a great outlet for our aggressions now. Be nice to have BoB teams in there stomping on everybody!

Our stash of potions will be back up to snuff shortly. Rush/Kryian have made about 5k greater yellows in the past week. Have about 3k blues as well that need transport over to gh. Art and his 800+ str will come in handy there. This means the clan stash of ingredients will be reloaded soon as well. Not exactly sure who used up the 10k yellow pot set I had purchased with clan funds, but you fighters should make more in your spare time up in the crafting room. We need a bigscreen tv up there!

Until next time they let me out of the padded cell and put the wheels back on me walker...Rush

Rush
Fearless Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum